Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Extra Credit Time.

For Bio 100 Dr. Robinson gave us the opportunity to turn in an Extra Credit Project for 50 points. The only requirement is that whatever you turn in must be biologically based. Basically, the universe is the limit. So, taking advantage of Weston being here in Provo for a few days, I decided to put him to work... all last minute of course, but I think the outcome was decent :) I ended up getting the 50 points, so it served its purpose at least.

Just thought I'd share our quick little diddy with you all. (yes, we put it together in less than an hour and at around 11:30 PM...so, by all means, do not expect perfection--but regardless, I hope you ENJOY)


THE LYRICS :)

Biology, Biology ( sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree")

Biology, biology, thy studies do enthrall me

Biology, biology, I see the trees so lovely

Each lesson learned brings me delight, meaning Doc Robinson was right

Biology, biology, three points make the cell theory.

Biology, Biology, biotic things are living

Biology, biology, basics of chem pertaining

Your teachings range from large to small, in this song I cannot fit all

Biology, biology, energy flow is not cycling


Each lesson learned brings me delight, meaning Doc Robinson was right

Biology, biology I cannot live without thee.

Each lesson learned brings be delight, meaning Doc Robinson was right

Biology, biology please bring me 50 extra credit points!

2 comments:

The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

Is there no end to the Gardner talent??

c a ! t l ! n said...

haha :) I honestly didn't think this uploaded. I thought I deleted it. Oops! I wanted to attach an audio file of my song, but looks like pictures and videos are only attachable onto blog. But anyway, I guess the lyrics are fun enough. The song is pretty ridiculous recorded though. It would have been fun to share.