Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Trip to Birch Aquarium






Friday, Jaren, Grandma and I took a trip the the Birch Aquarium. I don't think I've been there since my older group of kids went as elementary school age kids. It was a beautiful San Diego Day to spend in the hills above the beach learning about fishes and all their varieties. Afterward, we took our time eating lunch outside and soaked up the warm sunshine. I would have to say it was one one the most perfect outings we've ever had. Thanks for sharing it with us Grandma, we love you!

3 comments:

The MOM of 4 Greenstreets said...

That kid is so darn cute! ...And what great grandparents. Sounds like a fun day.

Andrea said...

oooo looks like fun.

Sue said...

I think it is so fun to live where we really can know about "fishes and all their varieties." I always wonder why we don't take more advantage of what we have where we live.